Let's see...
I packed my large suitcase and got it shut...
We shipped off Fred's large Filippino oil paintings to his neice and I sent the computer off to my son...
Bought milk on the way home.
Watched the end of Hellboy and the National Geographic on Hurricaines.
Now we are watching Chisum, a John Wayne western.
We used to life in Ruidoso, where Billy the kid hid out. The Licoln county wars were fought nearby. Beautiful land, like the movies, with dry grassland but mountains in the backgroud with cool pine trees. We had a cabin on a creek. Not much land, but back far enough from the road for privacy.
I wish I didn't have to sell it, but we were too busy and I was losing my health working 60 plus hour weeks.
I am sad to leave here, and I think I am liked. But I have no friends but my husband and some of the neighboring kids who come up to work for money...and the little ones who ask for apples from our apple tree and for flowers.
Right now, there are no flowers, but I did put out artificial flowers until the daffodils come up.
The first yellow crocus plants are starting to bloom...and it feels like spring, although it is only February.
After living in Minnesota, one appreciates the mild winters and early spring, even though when it's 101 in the shade, it isn't that pleasent.
I packed my large suitcase and got it shut...
We shipped off Fred's large Filippino oil paintings to his neice and I sent the computer off to my son...
Bought milk on the way home.
Watched the end of Hellboy and the National Geographic on Hurricaines.
Now we are watching Chisum, a John Wayne western.
We used to life in Ruidoso, where Billy the kid hid out. The Licoln county wars were fought nearby. Beautiful land, like the movies, with dry grassland but mountains in the backgroud with cool pine trees. We had a cabin on a creek. Not much land, but back far enough from the road for privacy.
I wish I didn't have to sell it, but we were too busy and I was losing my health working 60 plus hour weeks.
I am sad to leave here, and I think I am liked. But I have no friends but my husband and some of the neighboring kids who come up to work for money...and the little ones who ask for apples from our apple tree and for flowers.
Right now, there are no flowers, but I did put out artificial flowers until the daffodils come up.
The first yellow crocus plants are starting to bloom...and it feels like spring, although it is only February.
After living in Minnesota, one appreciates the mild winters and early spring, even though when it's 101 in the shade, it isn't that pleasent.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home