Boinkie's Blog

Universalis

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Intercessors of the lamb, take two

Michael Brown has a longer report HERE.

Seems a bit sudden, and ironic, isn't it, that liberal nuns can attend "women priest" conferences with the approval of their order, and teach our children in the US heresy, but no one even blinks?

If I knew any bishops here in the Philippines, I'd invite Mother nadine or "MS" Brown to come here and stay.

The money thing also seems absurd, although as I wrote earlier, they were too eager to spend it building. Given the millions paid out to the victims of pedophiles and the suspicion that reports of embezzlement of church funds by pastors or lay groups is usually never even reported to cops, one has to wonder about it here.

but since I haven't been with the group for 20 years, I am not up on the matter.

1 Comments:

  • Her soul was sick. I'm so grateful that this group was disbanded. Enough damage done!
    Mary
    Quakertown

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home