More abuse
I remember when the bishop was soft in the area on accusers, and via the "way back" machine, someone posted an article now removed supporting homosexual love in the Pennstate campus.
Note this was in 2000....I remember lay folks protesting him and this attitude back in the early 1990'swhen I lived in that general area.
As the U.S. Bishops have stated in their pastoral letter "Always Our Children," which was approved by the Vatican in 1998, "Our Homosexual sisters and brothers - indeed all people - are summoned into responsible ways of loving. ... We are called to become one body, one spirit in Christ. We need one another if we are to ‘grow in every way into him who is the head,
Christ ... .’ Though at times you feel discouraged, hurt or angry, do not walk away from your families, from the Christian community, from all those who love you. In You God’s love is revealed. You are always our children."
The Rev. Joseph Hlubik is a minister with the Penn State Catholic Community.
more complaints on lay protests against this much hated bishop HERE.
Hogan was browbeaten by advisors who assured him that the pedophiles needed counseling and cured, but Adamec lies when he claims there were no cases after he took over. I know personally of one case where a nurse's husband was called to mediate with a family of an abused boy so they wouldn't press charges...and I left the area in the mid 1990's. And Adamec allowed the gay friendly priest to stay at Pennstate and the feminist nuns to preach heresy to our children (I kept my boys from taking confirmation classes by one such nun; luckily they had been confirmed as children before I adopted them).
Then we have this part from Drudge: DA went missing in 2005....
more HERE.
he was after the heroin pushers.
The strange thing is that although the hard drive was eventually found, the body never was.
Usually deer hunters find bodies of suicides/homicides that were hidden in the woods. Often the low level drug killings are dumped and found.
So that means either he was buried far away, he ran and hid, or professionals knew how to hide the body.
there is a lot of corruption in the area, the most famous the O'Kicki scandal....more HERE.
and HERE. and HERE.
In other words, these areas tend to allow coverups, and the people know the dirt but have no way to stop it.
And the corruption in the past included the courts, the mafia, the drug gangs, and the united mine workers union among others.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home