remember
Good news for Asian Catholics: The move to declare the late Vietnamese Cardinal Van Thuan as a saint is moving forward. Wikipedia bio here.
What I learned from his writings is that even if we are prevented by circumstances from doing our "good deeds", God can use us in other ways...
Another personal item: Italian Catholic group has declared March 24 the day to remember the missionaries who were martyred.
I wonder: Does this include semi agnostic docs working in Catholic hospitals who were murdered by PC insurgents armed by money from the World Council of Churches? Never mind. Just remember those who work in dangerous areas in your prayers.
What I learned from his writings is that even if we are prevented by circumstances from doing our "good deeds", God can use us in other ways...
Another personal item: Italian Catholic group has declared March 24 the day to remember the missionaries who were martyred.
I wonder: Does this include semi agnostic docs working in Catholic hospitals who were murdered by PC insurgents armed by money from the World Council of Churches? Never mind. Just remember those who work in dangerous areas in your prayers.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home