Boinkie's Blog

Universalis

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Gay causing trouble again

I always read Mrs Gay Caswell's blog complaining about how the Bureaucracy in Canada is persecuting her and her fellow First Nation Christians, and how her people have to put up with drug pushers protected by big shots.

 I don't know if her complaints are real, but a lot of the problems she complains about is similar to that I had to confront as a doctor on a Minnesota reservation.... A couple years ago, she got sued for naming names of a drug pusher/big shot, and had to take her blog down. She is still fighting the case. So she has now started a youtube post.


 


Wonder if free speech will be allowed? This is Canada, not the US, and as Mark Steyn found out, libel and non Pc speech is taken seriously there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home