Boinkie's Blog

Universalis

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Stuck on day two

I'm trying to work thru a cut down version of Ignatius' teachings.

No problem with day one: As Kreeft points out, the Simarilion shows us Eru singing a joyful creation into being, with the angels singing in harmony, and then Morgoth deciding his own thing.

But then I am supposed to put before the Lord my sinful life, and all my disrodered psyche, and that is painful.

IN the meanwhile. between the storms and the dust, I am wheezing and fatigued.

I'd say the fatigue was depression, but I am blogging up a storm, and if I were depressed I wouldn't be able to do that.

However, I am exhausted after doing ten minutes of housework. I am not anemic and have no other symptoms, so suspect it is heat fatigue, and I should slowly improve since we got the Airconditioner fixed on Friday (it was under working for two weeks).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home