Valtora and the refugee crisis
The Poem of the Man-God by Valtora is controversial,
The Vatican sort of condemned it because the author claimed it was based on visions (and not a novel), others say it is too sentimental, but other still love it, especially the Medjugorje supporters.
I found it on Archive.org if you want a free download.
so I did what I usually do when I have a long book and want to see if it's worth my time to read: I scan parts and scan the ending.
Well, the first part I opened was relating how Mary and Joseph were trying to manage to live as refugees in Egypt after fleeing from Herod.
Given the outcry against Syrian/African refugees in Europe, it makes one realize that maybe Jesus might not support the EU and Trump in such matters.
The Vatican sort of condemned it because the author claimed it was based on visions (and not a novel), others say it is too sentimental, but other still love it, especially the Medjugorje supporters.
I found it on Archive.org if you want a free download.
so I did what I usually do when I have a long book and want to see if it's worth my time to read: I scan parts and scan the ending.
Well, the first part I opened was relating how Mary and Joseph were trying to manage to live as refugees in Egypt after fleeing from Herod.
Given the outcry against Syrian/African refugees in Europe, it makes one realize that maybe Jesus might not support the EU and Trump in such matters.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home