Boinkie's Blog

Universalis

Friday, May 13, 2016

continued harassment

I am still being threatened by guess who.

Now I am told I have to pay for half the electric and phone bills.

Presumably the next step is rent.

My "sin" is helping his daughter with her school fees, refusing to okay his sexual harassment/sexual exploitation of his staff, and of course, being his father's second wife.

I have no "rights" because his father and I had a premartical agreement, and then I was left nothing in the will.(mainly because as a non citizen I am not allowed to own land or property).

But here, the wife is allowed to stay in the house.

And his father left money to his two daughters, but when he died nothing was left in the bank accounts. Spent? Which is why Joy had to divert rice payment for the funeral and I had to pay for the plot and house to bury him out of my small pension. He tries to tell me the pension was from his father, but I point out that it is my social security, not from my husband, and my pension is from my savings and my work. That makes him mad, because he has wasted and wasted money....so many half finished projects, which when they were on the verge of becoming successful were dropped.

Steal from the poor and give to the rich. sigh.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home