Boinkie's Blog

Universalis

Saturday, May 21, 2016

soap opera

The husband asked if he could store "stuff" in my spare bedroom, and later I found he moved all their things there, from their 3 room apartment. And he changed the locks.

There is a second bathroom, which we use to hang up clothes when it is raining and where I have books and Lolo's old medical equipment and a spare chair stored. We call it the cat's room, since this is where I keep the kittens I rescue. Right now, there are two surviving half grown kittens, plus three visitor cats who come in to eat, plus a mama cat with two kittens, also feral, living in our roof crawl space.

The toilet in the spare bedrooms have been broken for 6 years, even though I paid money to have them fixed twice. So presumably they will have to use my bathroom.

In the meanwhile, my spare washingmachine is gone from my closet, as is my clothing iron.

and he is threatening to take George our killer lab, who traditionally sleeps in the dining room.

The excuse is he is punishing us for being disobedient to him. And he says it's because I have my own watchman who he hates. But actually he first hinted he was going to do this shortly after Lolo died, before I hired the watchman because we had no help sleeping over and I was afraid of security.

I'lalso have been told that I am going to be thrown out of the house since I told him I could move back to the USA. It's my fault you see, because Lolo didn't put in the will that I was allowed to stay in the house, and we have a premarital agreement not to inherit the money.  So everything is his, including the money he spent that had been put away for his sisters (the bank account was emptied in the months Lolo was too sick to stop him from spending it). And I will never see the money I lent him after Lolo died and he claimed he had no income. He claims he will divert the repayment for my part of the electric bill.

I am the evil one who broke up all his families, including his father's marriage (they divorced five yoars before I ever met his father) and now his marriage (he cut funds for his wife and child, including school fees, because they were "disobedient").

we are disobedient because we objected to his moving his gay lover into his new apartment (which he was busy fixing up while Lolo was dying. I had no help in nursing him, but hey he had all these people spending money up there, and the day after the funeral he held a loud party there, which finally at 11 pm I shouted up to stop making noise and shaming us.)

Ah but he knows God loves him.

Fine, God made him that way, so if we don't approve and don't help him divert loads of money to his latest lover and their parties, then we are punished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home