Boinkie's Blog

Universalis

Thursday, May 26, 2016

YOU WILL BE PUNISHED

Well, I got lazy and posted the last episode on my main blog HERE.

So the key to the BMW that Lolo bought for us to travel around in was removed from my room and taken upstairs and now Joy cannot use this car with my permission for travel.

But to make it worse, Kuya refuses to sign the visa papers saying he gives her permission to go.

This is to punish her for her disobedience.

except of course, she hasn't been disobedient.

He smiled when he was telling us all how evil we were and why he won't sign the paper.

So it's a power play.

She refused to sell Project 8. (background: The minute he found Lolo had left it to Ruby in his will, he started nagging Lolo to let him sell it but Lolo refused. After Lolo died, he started nagging Ruby to let him sell it. Problem? The title was not transerred yet since the will has not been adjudicated, and the will stipulates that I am supposed to "enjoy" and control the property while I am alive (letting me live off the income from the rental property), and the title only goes to her after I die.

Anoher reason is now that I have a person he hates acting as my night watchman (sleeping in the house with a machete under his pillow for physical protection, since there have been several robberies and murders of elderly people here in the last few months).

The hated watchman is known to me for years, but quit after he was sexually abused by Kuya. He gets drunk and fights and has threatened Kuya once or twice.

No, it's not safe, but the employee he says will protect us is behind a locked door at night, and I suspect he is a limp wrist and doubt he would stop anyone.

It's eaither hire someone or learn to shoot a pistol (I can shoot an M16 and a .22 rifle, but not a pistol).

in the Philippines, the worst thing that you can call someone is "without shame" (walang hiya).

sounds about right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home